There are two ways to take the virtual tour of Pine Ridge Estates:
- Scroll down and check out the screen shots below
- Follow the instructions below to take the interactive Google Earth virtual tour
- Download and install Google Earth for free
- Use the Back button to return to this page to download the Pine Ridge Estates Google Earth file using the link below
- Double-click the Pine Ridge Estates file to open it in your newly installed Google Earth program
- Read the important notes below in order to enhance your virtual tour
Download the Pine Ridge Estates Google Earth file (24K)
- If the Google Earth install doesn't start downloading automatically, after you've clicked their Agree and Download button, be sure and click the link they indicate on their page. Google Earth must be installed for the tour to work!
- Once you've double-clicked the Pine Ridge Estates Google Earth file to open it, it may take a few seconds to initialize Google Earth. Be patient. First you will see a view of the night sky and then the United States and then it will zoom in on Pine Ridge Estates in Sanpete County Utah. Good things come to those who wait :-)
- Make sure the TERRAIN box is checked in the Layers area (lower-left-hand corner) so you'll be able to see the elevations and the terrain.
- The navigation compass in the upper-right-hand corner will help you move around. North/South/East/West
- There will be two sliders -- one on the top and one to the right of the compass. These sliders only appear when you mouseover the navigation compass.
- The top slider will tilt the view to either flatten or unflatten the view.
- The slider to the right will zoom the view in and out.